A new alliance dedicated to providing you with the best experience in PCI DSS services
DrivePCI is a Dragonfly PCI alliance of trusted cyber security partners that offers a global community based approach to PCI DSS and PCI ASV (Approved Scanning Vendor) services.
Through DrivePCI, businesses and organisations can
· Outsource the management and delivery of continuous PCI ASV scanning and penetration testing services to a trusted cyber security company
· Be 100% assured that the PCI ASV provider is approved by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SCC)
· Cut through the complexity and understand fully their PCI DSS compliance requirements
· Protect their Internet-facing environments from cyberattacks
DrivePCI represents globally recognised and leading cyber security firms who are dedicated to providing you with the best PCI DSS experience.
Why do I need a PCI Quarterly Vulnerability Scan?
To comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), merchants and service providers who collect, store and transmit Credit Card data are required to have external vulnerability scans performed on their systems every quarter.
PCI DSS Requirement 11.2 requires that merchants and service providers perform both internal and external vulnerability scans on a quarterly basis. Scans must also be performed when there are changes made to the network.
PCI Quarterly External Vulnerability Scans
Quarterly external vulnerability scans must be performed by an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV).
PCI Quarterly Internal Vulnerability Scans
Internal scans may be performed by either a qualified internal staff member or through our DrivePCI service.
How DrivePCI works
DrivePCI is a set and forget service, once you are underway we will
· Help you to understand fully your PCI DSS obligations and requirements.
· Help you to identify PCI DSS gaps, help you the with the remediation planning and remediation process for your Internet-facing environments.
· Perform your first quarterly scan and provide you with the initial report. We will repeat this process until all issues are remediated.
· Issue you with a Attestation of Scan Compliance report
The DrivePCI service is offered as a 12 month DrivePCI subscription and is available for business and organizations with 1 IP address up to 500 IP addresses.