The Numbers Game
In this special report, IDC details the survey results of all aspects of alert management—where alerts originate, how they’re categorised, and how they’re managed, as well as how the process can increase the likelihood of a breach being successful.
- Why alerts are not fool-proof
- Why having more consoles may not be the answer to your security needs
- How your IT team may not be prepared to handle critical alerts
- How long it takes other organizations to respond to alerts, and how you compare
- Why outsourcing could save you money and mitigate risk